Browse catalog by:
Differential Pressure Sustaining Valve
The Model 736 Differential Pressure Sustaining Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that sustains minimum pre-set, differential pressure between two points regardless of fluctuating flow or varying upstream pressure.
Features and Benefits
- Line pressure driven – Independent operation
- Balanced seal disk – High relief flow capacity
- In-line serviceable – Easy maintenance
- Double chamber design
- Moderated valve reaction
- Protected diaphragm
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
- Variety of accessories – Perfect mission matching
- "Y" or angle, wide body – Minimized pressure loss
- Semi-straight flow – Non-turbulent flow
- Stainless Steel raised seat – Cavitation damage resistant
- Obstacle free, full bore – Uncompromising reliability
- V-Port Throttling Plug – Low flow stability
Where suction pressure regimes vary, the Model 736 is needed to limit pump flow
by sustaining pump differential pressure, preventing pump overload and cavitation
damage caused by excessive demand.
Adding check feature “20”, saves the cost of a line sized check valve.